Registration & Policies
Prairie Gymnastics Club uses a no contract, pay by the month registration system. Our year-round program has the following benefits:
- No long-term commitments
- Smaller monthly payments
- Eliminate the hassle of registering every 9-12 weeks
- Ensure your child never loses their spot in their favorite class
- Prairie staff are available to help you find the class that best fits your child’s age and skill level. Visit the online Customer Portal to create an account, view available class times, and register your child. The Customer Portal also allows you to view your account, make payments, request make-up classes, and register for future classes. Visit your phone’s app store and search “The iClassPro App” to download our app (use organization code prairiegym) for easy access to the Customer Portal.
- If you register once a class has already started, you will pay the pro-rated cost for that month. You must be ready to start in the next available class.
- Everyone is required to have a credit/debit card on file. Each family has the opportunity to pay by the 27th of the prior month with another form of payment. You will receive an e-mailed statement on the 20th of each month which will serve as a reminder that payment is due. If your payment has not been received by the 27th, the card on file will be charged on the 28th for the upcoming month. If for any reason the card is declined, a $10.00 handling charge will be assessed. You will have until the 1st of the month to make the payment or your child’s spot in class may be forfeited.
- Tuition is budgeted on a 48-weekyear which allows for a Holiday Break in December as well as Spring and Summer Breaks. We do not charge more for ‘long’ months, nor less for ‘short’ months.
- Annual Registration Fee: All members of Prairie Gymnastics Club are required to pay a yearly registration fee of $30.00 due with your first registration and paid yearly on the anniversary month of enrollment
- If at any time you wish to withdraw from our program, visit your Customer Portal account and click “My Account > Enrollments > Drop Enrollment” no later than the 20th of the month. Handwritten letters, typed e-mails, or e-mailed withdrawal requests will not be accepted as a form of cancellation. If you fail to withdraw your child from class on or before the 20th of the month, you will be charged and therefore enrolled in the upcoming month.
- Once your withdrawal request has been received and processed, you will receive an e-mail confirming your child’s withdrawal date. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact the front desk to make sure your request has been received.
- If you withdraw from a class mid-month, you will not receive credits and/or refunds for the remaining classes in the current month.
- Cancellation of your enrollment will lead to forfeiture of all unused make-up tokens not used prior to cancellation.
- You are welcome to return at any time but are not guaranteed a spot in the same class with the same instructor.
MAKE UP TOKENS
- Consistency is the key to progress in gymnastics (and life). We encourage all students to attend their regularly scheduled class. In the event your child needs to miss a class, we have the following make-up policy in place for our preschool & recreational programs:
- To qualify for a make-up token, you must mark your child absent in the Customer Portal to cancel prior to missing a class. (My Account > Future Absences)
- During the school year, only one make-up token will be awarded per month for each child enrolled at Prairie. During the summer, make-up tokens are unlimited.
- Make-up tokens will automatically be added to your account when attendance is taken on the day of the absence and will expire 90 days after the missed class occurs.
- Make-up tokens may be redeemed for an equivalent class with temporary openings created by expected absences only. Please be sure to mark your child absent as far in advance as possible so others have the opportunity to use your child’s temporarily open spot for a make-up.
- To view available tokens or use your token for an equivalent class, visit your Customer Portal account and click My Account > Make Ups > Request. Make-up classes can be scheduled up to one week in advance.
- Make-ups are not guaranteed (subject to availability) and can only be used after the missed class occurs. Missed make-ups cannot be rescheduled.
- Make-up tokens can only be used while enrolled in a class at Prairie. Cancellation of your enrollment will lead to forfeiture of all unused make-up tokens not used prior to cancellation.
- Prairie offers one free trial class to new customers upon request, subject to class availability.
- Register for your free trial class by creating an account in our Customer Portal, locating an available class for your child, and clicking the “Request a Trial” button.
- Your child’s spot in the class you choose will only be held until the end of the class day. Please visit the front desk, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (630) 406-6803 to secure a spot in the class for your child if you wish to continue after your trial.
- Your card on file will only be charged for the remaining classes in the month once you’ve confirmed that you want to enroll your child beyond the trial class.
- Free trial classes cannot be rescheduled. If for some reason you are unable to make your scheduled free trial class, we are happy to offer you a one-time trial spot in another class for a $20.00 drop-in fee.
- Parents are welcome to observe classes from the balcony at any time, but we request that you refrain from making comments to your children during class time.
- Any children in the lobby or balcony must be directly supervised by an adult at all times. We encourage you to bring activities for quiet play. Please help keep everyone safe by not allowing your child to practice gymnastics in the lobby or balcony.
- Please help us keep our facility tidy by putting trash and recyclables in the designated bins and by putting away toys and books. THANK YOU!!!
- Your gymnast will be formally evaluated periodically during the school year but our coaches are continuously evaluating them to be sure they are in the proper class for their age and skill level. You will be informed if a class change is needed but please feel free to check in with your child’s coach before or after class if you have any questions regarding your child’s progress.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with our program, we offer a full tuition refund for withdrawal within the first week.
- In the event of bad weather, please monitor your e-mail or iClass App for class cancellation information. You must be subscribed to our e-mail notifications to receive important gym information. We also post cancellation information on our Facebook and Instagram pages, and on our answering machine at (630) 406-6803. We will reschedule or offer make-ups for any cancelled classes.