Open Gym (ages 6-17)
Visit the Customer Portal to complete the required pre-registration.
COST: $8.00 PER CHILD
Registration via the Customer Portal guarantees your child a spot during Open Gym on your selected day/time. Payment (cash only) is due when you arrive at the gym on the day you selected.
OPEN GYM RULES & GUIDELINES
- Advance registration is required and capacity is limited.
- Cash payment is due upon entry.
- If you cannot make your scheduled day/time, please notify us in advance. No call/no shows may be charged $8.00 for each child registered for Open Gym.
- Children under 6 or older than 17 will not be permitted to participate during Open Gym.
- Payment for Open Gym will not be refunded/credited for any reason.
- Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will not be able to participate, no exceptions.
- A face mask covering the mouth and nose must be worn for the entire visit, regardless of vaccination status. Please make sure you and your child are comfortable keeping a mask on during the entire visit prior to registering for Open Gym. This policy is strictly enforced.
- Adults are welcome (not required) to stay and watch from the balcony viewing area but are not allowed on the gym floor.
- Keep all clothing and personal items in the cubbies.
- Please keep all food and drinks in the lobby. We do not allow food, gum, or drinks of any kind in the gym. This includes water and baby bottles.
- If you aren’t staying to watch, please be on time at pick up when Open Gym is over.
- Pit Rules:
- Do not throw children, mats, or other objects into the pit.
- No digging holes in the pit.
- Jump in feet first. Jumping onto other body parts can cause injury.
- There is no rough play allowed in the gym. Remind older children to be cautious while playing around younger children.
- There is no running allowed in the back portion of the gym (anything past the blue tumble track).
- The chalk trampoline, high bars and rings, exercise balls, vault tables, and anything else with a sign are OFF LIMITS.
- Mats should never be bent/folded. Doing so could cause damage to the equipment. Please encourage children to return mats to their original place when finished with them.
If you have questions, please talk to the staff member in charge. Thank you!