Prairie Gymnastics Club uses a no contract, pay by the month registration system. Our year-round program has the following benefits:
- No long-term commitments
- Smaller monthly payments
- Eliminate the hassle of registering every 9-12 weeks
- Ensure your child never loses their spot in their favorite class
Click here to view/register for classes in our online Customer Portal.
- Prairie staff will find the class that best fits your child’s skill level and provide you with instructions for how to use the online Customer Portal. The Customer Portal allows you to view your account, make payments, and register for future classes.
- If you register once a class has already started, you will pay the pro-rated cost for that month.
- Everyone is required to have a credit/debit card on file. Each family has the opportunity to pay by the 27th of the prior month with another form of payment. You will receive an e-mailed statement which will serve as a reminder that payment is due. If your payment has not been received by the 27th, the card on file will be charged on the 28th for the upcoming month. If for any reason the card is declined, a $10.00 handling charge will be assessed and you will have until the 1st of the month to make the payment or your child’s spot in class may be forfeited.
- Your gymnast will be evaluated periodically during the school year to be sure they are in the proper class for their age and skill level. You will be informed at that time if a class change is needed.
- Tuition is budgeted on a 48-week year which allows for a Holiday Break in December as well as Spring and Summer Breaks. We do not charge more for ‘long’ months, nor less for ‘short’ months.
- There is no contract. If at any time you wish to withdraw from our program, simply complete and submit our short withdrawal form and return it to the front desk at least 10 days prior to the end of the month. Withdrawal forms can be found here or at the front desk. Handwritten letters, typed e-mails, or e-mailed withdrawal forms will not be accepted as a form of cancellation. If you fail to give a 10 day written notice, you will be charged and therefore enrolled in the upcoming month.
- Annual Registration Fee: All members of Prairie Gymnastics Club are required to pay a yearly registration fee of $30.00 due with your first registration and paid yearly on the anniversary month of enrollment.
MAKE UP / REFUNDS / INCLEMENT WEATHER
- Consistency is the key to progress in gymnastics (and life ☺). We encourage all students to attend their regularly scheduled class. In the event your child needs to miss a class, we have the following make-up policy in place:
- To qualify for a make-up token, you must call (630) 406-6803 or e-mail email@example.com to cancel prior to missing a class. If a secretary is not available to answer your call, please leave a message.
- Only one make-up token will be awarded per month for each child enrolled.
- The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) currently advises against the mixing of groups so we are not scheduling any make-up classes at this time. Until those guidelines change, make-up tokens will not expire as long as your child is enrolled in the program.
- Once we are able to begin hosting open gyms, make-up tokens accrued from now until the guidelines change may be redeemed for open gyms only.
- Make-up tokens can only be used while enrolled in a class at Prairie. Cancellation of your enrollment will lead to forfeiture of all unused make-up tokens not used prior to cancellation.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with our program, we offer a full tuition refund for withdrawal within the first week.
- In the event of bad weather, we post cancellations on our Facebook page, our website, and on our answering machine at (630) 406-6803. We will reschedule and/or offer make-ups for any cancelled classes.
- Parents are welcome to observe classes from the balcony at any time, but we request that you refrain from making comments to your children during class time.
- Any children in the lobby or balcony must be directly supervised by an adult at all times. We encourage you to bring activities for quiet play.
- Please help us keep our facility tidy by putting trash and recyclables in the designated bins and by putting away toys and books. THANK YOU!!!