Registration & Policies
Prairie Gymnastics Club uses a no contract, pay by the month registration system. Our year-round program has the following benefits:
- No long-term commitments
- Smaller monthly payments
- Eliminate the hassle of registering every 9-12 weeks
- Ensure your child never loses their spot in their favorite class
Click here to view/register for classes in our online Customer Portal.
- Prairie staff are available to help you find the class that best fits your child’s age and skill level. Visit the online Customer Portal to create an account, view available class times, and register your child. The Customer Portal also allows you to view your account, make payments, request make-up classes, and register for future classes. Visit your phone’s app store and search “The iClassPro App” to download our app for easy access to the Customer Portal.
- If you register once a class has already started, you will pay the pro-rated cost for that month. You must be ready to start in the next available class.
- Everyone is required to have a credit/debit card on file. Each family has the opportunity to pay by the 27th of the prior month with another form of payment. You will receive an e-mailed statement which will serve as a reminder that payment is due. If your payment has not been received by the 27th, the card on file will be charged on the 28th for the upcoming month. If for any reason the card is declined, a $10.00 handling charge will be assessed and you will have until the 1st of the month to make the payment or your child’s spot in class may be forfeited.
- Tuition is budgeted on a 48-week year which allows for a Holiday Break in December as well as Spring and Summer Breaks. We do not charge more for ‘long’ months, nor less for ‘short’ months.
- There is no contract. If at any time you wish to withdraw from our program, simply complete and submit our short withdrawal form and return it to the front desk at least 10 days prior to the end of the month. Withdrawal forms can be found here or at the front desk. Handwritten letters, typed e-mails, or e-mailed withdrawal forms will not be accepted as a form of cancellation. If you fail to give a 10 day written notice, you will be charged and therefore enrolled in the upcoming month.
- Annual Registration Fee: All members of Prairie Gymnastics Club are required to pay a yearly registration fee of $30.00 due with your first registration and paid yearly on the anniversary month of enrollment.
MAKE UP TOKENS
- Consistency is the key to progress in gymnastics (and life). We encourage all students to attend their regularly scheduled class. In the event your child needs to miss a class, we have the following make-up policy in place for our preschool & recreational programs:
- To qualify for a make-up token, you must call (630) 406-6803 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel prior to missing a class. If a secretary is not available to answer your call, please leave a message.
- Make-up tokens will automatically be added to your account when attendance is taken and may be redeemed for free admission to Open Gym. Visit your Customer Portal account and click Booking > Open Gyms to view the current schedule and complete the required pre-registration. Be sure to answer “Yes” when asked if you’d like to use a make-up token (if available) for admission.
- Only one make-up token will be awarded per month for each child enrolled at Prairie.
- Make-up tokens automatically expire 30 days after the missed class. You can view your child’s available make-up tokens in your Customer Portal account by clicking My Account > Make-Ups.
- Make-ups are not guaranteed (subject to availability) and can only be used after the missed class occurs. Missed make-ups cannot be rescheduled.
- Make-up tokens can only be used while enrolled in a class at Prairie. Cancellation of your enrollment will lead to forfeiture of all unused make-up tokens not used prior to cancellation.
- Prairie offers one free trial class to new customers upon request, subject to class availability.
- Register for your free trial class by creating an account in our Customer Portal, locating an available class for your child, and clicking the “Request a Trial” button.
- Your child’s spot in the class you choose will only be held until the end of the class day. Please visit the front desk, e-mail email@example.com, or call (630) 406-6803 to secure a spot in the class for your child if you wish to continue after your trial.
- Your card on file will only be charged for the remaining classes in the month once you’ve confirmed that you want to enroll your child beyond the trial class.
- Free trial classes cannot be rescheduled. If for some reason you are unable to make your scheduled free trial class, we are happy to offer you a one-time trial spot in another class for a $20.00 drop-in fee.
- Parents are welcome to observe classes from the balcony at any time, but we request that you refrain from making comments to your children during class time.
- Any children in the lobby or balcony must be directly supervised by an adult at all times. We encourage you to bring activities for quiet play.
- Please help us keep our facility tidy by putting trash and recyclables in the designated bins and by putting away toys and books. THANK YOU!!!
- Your gymnast will be formally evaluated periodically during the school year but our coaches are continuously evaluating them to be sure they are in the proper class for their age and skill level. You will be informed if a class change is needed but please feel free to check in with the coach before or after class if you have any questions regarding your child’s progress.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with our program, we offer a full tuition refund for withdrawal within the first week.
- In the event of bad weather, we post cancellations on our Facebook page, our website, and on our answering machine at (630) 406-6803. We will reschedule and/or offer make-ups for any cancelled classes.